PGA Jr. League is shifting the perception of youth golf in the way the game is learned and played.
The program brings family and friends together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA and LPGA professionals. It’s a game-changer, and we’re so excited to offer PGA junior league at Crestview Golf Club.
Crestview Golf Club’s PGA Junior League program is open the boys and girls ages 13 and under of all skill levels, no golf experience required! Kids will learn the game and enjoy relaxed competition in a two-person scramble form that encourages mentorship, builds confidence and teaches sportsmanship.
Sign up today as we are only excepting the first 16 children.
Sign up deadline is Friday, April 17.
The program fee is $210. Each PGA Junior League golfer will receive:
- Two high-quality team jerseys one orange and one blue for home and away games. Jerseys are available in boys and girls sizes And customizable with our team name (Royal Tees) and players chosen jersey number!
- Performance T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers, and drawstring bag.
- Weekly team practices
- 5 to 8 regular season matches and access to free-range balls from May through July
- A year-long membership to Crestview’s executive course
- Opportunity to play different golf courses such as Crestview Golf Club, Anderson Country Club, Delaware Country Club and the Players ClubEnd of your banquet with food and awards
- $20 individual lessons with Nick Foster PGA Assistant
- Opportunity to advance to All-Star teams during the post season
If you have any questions please contact Nick Foster and Matt Sauter at Nickfoster@live.com or call 765-289-6952.
We look forward to a fun PGA Junior League season!